Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Fork Statue (KangyMand Basin 14th)



























I'll be myselves
In a dimension or six
For the wind has blown
Across the lands of oils and hearts
That are fooled by
Mesmeric tricks

They treed me
In red branches
Veins of the world
I lost my leaves
Dripped them like
Sopping children of blood
And autumns of soldiers
Were my statistics

This year I will make skies
Fall red snows
And over Jerusalem
It shall blend with
Crimson mud
Crosses and moons

I shall burn with red ice
For we have played
With atavistic fires
Of Genghis , Alexander
Treading iron shod
In the East empires
Strange how the heat of hate
Is in cold steels
In the cultures of neurotic
Liars...

I'm a tree of Time
Check my rings
Gas thickened in
New gas seasons
I'll grow as fast as I can
For your wars and oils
Have given me extra
Carbon reasons .....

No comments: